Ignoring a tree stump can get you in a difficult position sooner or later. They can get in the way of building projects, cause injuries, bring pest infestation and spread disease to your vegetation. Not to mention, they are unpleasant to look at and could bring down the overall aesthetics of your property.What you need is a good stump removal or grinding service. Here at Cincinnati Tree Removal, we can offer both. We work efficiently, safely and at an affordable price. We have the right tools and equipment to get the job done and are operated by professionals. No matter how difficult the situation or how big the project may be, we guarantee you a service that you can be satisfied with and be proud of
Things You Should Know
- Removing a tree stump is one of the services in tree care service that is considered dangerous and life-threatening. Although there are no chances of a stump falling or hitting you, working with sharp tools or grinder is quite dangerous.
- Hiring a professional saves you time and money compared to doing it yourself. That is unless the it is a really small one, then making it a DIY project may seem ideal. But if you are dealing with sizeable tree stumps with deep roots, it is economical and logical to hire a professional to handle the job.
- Depending on the assessment given by a certified arborist, removing a stump can be performed in three different ways. We can haul it away using saws and shovels, use a grinder to shred it mulch or use chemicals to speed up the decaying process. The chemical method is usually done only when there are too many to remove.
Why Consider Stump Grinding or Removal
- A tree stump pose a safety risk to everyone and everything near it. It has caused too many accidents in the past and doesn’t bring anything beneficial to your property.
- You get to have a clean and an even yard. It opens up space that lets you plan construction building, landscaping, or any other projects.
- Prevention of any diseases or pest infestation from spreading to other vegetation. It also promotes the betterment of the environment’s well-being, providing aesthetic value to your property.
- A tree stump is an eyesore and does nothing but tarnish the scenery. If you are planning on renting out or selling your property, it can even reduce its economic value.
Monday to Sunday | 8:00am – 8:00pm