Ignoring a tree stump can get you in a difficult position sooner or later. Tree stumps can get in the way of future building projects, can cause accidents and injuries,can bring pest infestation and disease to your property, and is an eyesore.
There’s only one good solution, and that is having it removed. Here at Cincinnati Tree Removal, we work fast, efficiently and safely. We have the right tools and equipment to get the job done and are operated by professionals. No matter how difficult the situation is and no matter how big the stump maybe, we guarantee you a service that you can be satisfied and contented with.
Things You Should Know About Stump Removal
- Stump removal is one of the services in tree care that is considered as dangerous and life-threatening. Although there are no chances of a stump falling and hitting you, working with a cutting and grinding machinery is quite dangerous, especially when untrained and inexperienced.
- Hiring a professional actually saves you time and money compared to doing it yourself. That is unless the stump is a really small one, then making it a DIY project may seem ideal. But if you are dealing with tree stumps that are wide and have roots that are too deep, it is economical and logical to hire a professional to handle the job.
- Depending on the assessment given by a professional arborist, stump removal can be performed in three different ways. One is to remove completely the stump with the use of a machinery, second is the use of a grinder where stump is grinded to a certain depth, and last is the use of chemicals. The chemical method is usually done only when there are too many tree stumps to remove. It speeds up the decaying process, making it easier to be removed in a few weeks.
Why Stump Removal is Important
- A tree stump pose a safety risk to everyone and everything near it. Little did you know, tree stumps have caused many accidents in the past, and doesn’t really bring anything beneficial to your property.
- Hiring a professional lets you have a clean and even yard with no bumps or dips. That being said, you can plan building, landscaping, or any other projects in your yard with no obstacles blocking the way.
- Prevention of any diseases or pest infestation from spreading to other vegetation near the area. It promotes the betterment of the environment’s well-being, thus providing aesthetic value to your property.
- Let’s face it, a tree stump is an eyesore and does nothing but tarnish the scenery. If you are planning on renting out or selling your property, it can even reduce its economic value.
Monday to Sunday | 8:00am – 8:00pm